We are still open for business, and we are here to support you.
Our ability to operate like before has been affected by the current situation regarding COVID-19. We have taken necessary precautions to keep our stakeholders and communities safe.
Intellimeter is committed to ensuring the health and safety of our team members as well as our customers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our staff is following the Health & Safety guidelines from the government.
Customer Safety Measures
- Existing projects may be impacted by the global affects of the Coronavirus disease the best method to find the status of your project is to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our service team will limit travel to sites and provide the option for remote commissioning.
- Commissioning and support tickets can still be requested via email or through our online form https://intellimeter.com/pages/support
- Quotes and Orders will be monitored regularly. For a project quote you can email email@example.com
- Shipping will still be maintained. Third party suppliers have been asked to support our efforts in ensuring the safety of shipping and handling of overseas products.
Effective January 28, 2020, Intellimeter will no longer support PTLS-based systems.
What does this mean?
PTLS systems will now be considered Intellimeter’s legacy systems. These meters and devices include: Peaktracker devices, TX Meters, and EM3’, ACER DCU’s. Projects that have PTLS systems or peaktrackers installed with their solution will no longer receive support or updates. Documentation will be available on our PTLS Legacy Documentation page for users to continue maintaining their systems. Intellimeter can continue to provide support*.
Will my data still be available?
Yes. Your system will work as usual after the support date. If the meter or software does not function as usual however, you will need to submit a service request following our service call rates. You may schedule a service call by filling out our form online, or emailing our Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do you recommend?
We recommend upgrading your existing system with our newer software submetering solutions that provides more features, remote access, and is customizable* for your energy analysis needs. Every project will have a different solution that is ideal for them, so it is best to consult us first.
If you are interested in upgrading your system, please email our Quotes department (email@example.com) with your existing project name/tag number regarding system upgrade.
If you would like to receive a tour of our new software, software demos of our new energy analysis software are available to schedule on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Thank you for being a valued customer to Intellimeter!
*Customization is available at an additional cost.