A proven multi-function meter to drive energy savings!
Watch this quick video to know about Current Transformers(CTs), when and why to purchase one.
The i-meter® MF3 is a 3-element meter, compared to the i-meter® MF6 which is two 3-element meter. The i-meter® MF6 provides 1 extra 3-element meter in the same enclosure. This allows for the monitoring of Volts, Amps, KiloWatts, Power Factor, Frequency and Harmonics [V, I, kW, kVA, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)], of 2 meters in 1.
- Innovative multifunction metering solution
- Monitor multiple electrical Loads from the same distribution panel
- Earn valuable LEED points
- Track your energy consumption
- Displays shows energy consumption; kilo-watt hours, volts, amps per phase, power factor and frequency
- Flexible format to show rates, prices, date and time
- Communicate with other equipment using radio signals, MODBUS or Bacnet communications protocols
- Periodic collection and storage up to 45 days at 5-minute intervals
- Applications: Residential, Commercial, Industrial
Cost-effective electric meter - Guide energy efficiency audits - Track your energy consumption
|i-meter® MF3||i-meter® MF6|
|Dimensions Inches||9.8H x 7.3W x 3.5D||9.8H x 7.3W x 3.5D|
|Dimensions Centimeters||275H x 185W x 89D||275H x 185W x 89D|
|Mounting Option||Surface Mount||Surface Mount|
|# of Meters||1||1 to 2|
|Meter Elements (CTs)||1 to 3||1 to 7 ( with Neutral)|
|Voltage||Auto Ranging, 90 to 600 Volts (347V L-N)||Auto Ranging, 90 to 600 Volts (347V L-N)|
|Service Type||1Ø2W, 1Ø3W, 2Ø3W, 3Ø4W wye, 3Ø3W Delta*||1Ø2W, 1Ø3W, 2Ø3W, 3Ø4W wye, 3Ø3W Delta*|
|Current Transformers||80/100 mA output, Self-Shorting||80/100 mA output, Self-Shorting|
|Instrument Transformer Interface||Yes||Yes|
|Memory||45 days (5 min intervals) kWh with PT2K||45 days (5 min intervals) kWh with PT2K|
|Communications||Modbus RTU, Bacnet MS/TP, RF, Ethernet, TCP/IP||Modbus RTU, Bacnet MS/TP, RF, Ethernet, TCP/IP|
|Frequency||45 to 65 Hz||45 to 65 Hz|
|Accuracy Class||0.5 (Meets ANSI C12.20)||0.5 (Meets ANSI C12.20)|
|Real Time Measurements||V, I, kW, kVA, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)||V, I, kW, kVA, PF, Hz, THD (V/I)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +53°C||-10°C to +53°C|
|Regulatory Compliance / Approvals||Measurement Canada, CCSAUS, CULUS, CTEP (CA)||Measurement Canada, CCSAUS, CULUS, CTEP (CA)|
|Patent||U.S. Patent No. 8,049,487||U.S. Patent No. 8,049,487|
Downloads and Resources
Please note: the videos below only apply to an older version of the MF Series that came with a USB CT KEY.