Where will they work?
Our integrated sub metering technology can be tailored to monitor and manage the use of energy resources in:
- Healthcare facilities
- Government offices
- University, College, School Boards
- Correctional facilities
- Military bases
- And more
How does it work:
Savvy energy and utility management is especially crucial for institutional and government facilities, as stakeholders — including the general public — expect budgets to be allocated as efficiently as possible. Putting our innovative sub metering systems into place will give you immediate opportunities to extend your budget, as well as reduce your carbon footprint.
Regardless of how many tenants, vendors and functions your facilities serves, our revenue-grade electric, gas, water and BTU meters and real-time data will show you exactly where and when energy is being consumed so you can make more energy efficient operational decisions and eliminate costly unnecessary energy usage.
What are the benefits of using our sub-metering systems for your institutional/government property?
- Enjoy a quick return on your investment – Use the real-time data to allocate your energy costs better, recover revenue, set budgets, and generate in-depth reports for your stakeholders.
- Reduce your carbon footprint – Earn energy incentives, secure points for LEED ratings, and help tenants realize savings from their individual conservation efforts.
- Track your system performance – Accurately measure voltage, current, power factor, frequency, power quality and total harmonic distortion – online and in real time.
- Enhance your building automation systems – Control energy in a single unit or across an entire building.
- Reduce your maintenance costs – Each of our meters is based on an electronic design, so there are no moving parts to wear out.
- Save space – Our compact, modular meters can be embedded inside existing distribution panels (DP), using far less space than traditional socket-based meters.
- Enjoy easy installation – All our meters are shipped with complete engineering drawings, connection diagrams and installation instructions. Our current transformers also have built-in safety features to protect installers.
- Choose your billing system – Our open platform will support the software of your choice, so you are not locked into a proprietary system.