Water meters can be used to provide local or remote water consumption readings for commercial, industrial, institutional, residential and multi-residential buildings. At Intellimeter, we aim to provide you with the ability to understand water consumption just as easily as we provide electrical, gas, and BTU consumption data.
Our stainless steel water meters, when tied to a system, can integrate multiple reads from multiple sites (combined with both mechanical and electrical metering data) in a single platform, making it easy to access and monitor valuable consumption information from anywhere.
Intellimeter offers a wide variety of water meters with Reed Contact Pulse Output to suit your specific application. Some of the unique features of stainless steel water meters are:
- 304 Stainless steel body (Food Grade) Multi-jet: ½”, ¾”, 1”, 1¼”, and 1½” diameters with NPT tail pieces
- Dry-dial, magnetic drive, protected against external magnetic tampering
- Vacuum sealed register, frost resistant, keeps clear reading for long time
- For hot or cold water
- Remote transmission device (pulse counter display) can be added upon request
- The meters conform to ISO Standard Class B
No matter what the application is, Intellimeter has you covered for all of your water metering needs!