We understand that certain situations might not allow meters to be hardwired.
Our i-meter line of products are capable of utilizing a wireless radio frequency in situations where hardwired solutions might be harder to integrate.
- Communication: serial ports of RS232, RS485, USB or NET convert.
- Strong wireless features: support Multi hop .
- Long distance: 2000m at sight.
- Strong anti-jamming 2.4 GHz frequency band.
- Optional 120V power supply
- Flexible serial port rate: Baud Rate can be set from 1200 to 115200.
- Transmit mode: broadcast or destination address transmission.
- Node type: coordinator, router or end device can be set.
- Strong self-organizing network: star, tree, train or mesh .
- Channels: 16 Direct Sequence Channels. 65535 PAN ID to be selected.
Water, Gas, and BTU Metering Integration
Wireless dry sensors can be used to detect contact between two wired contact points, in external mechanical or a contact plate. Once the sensors detect contact betweent the two end points, it immediately turns on the RF radio and transmits the data to the wireless gateway.
- Wireless range of 1,000+ feet through 12-14 walls*
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS).
- Improved interference immunity.
- Improved power management for longer battery life.** (10+ years on AA batteries)
- Encrypt-RF™ Security
- Onboard data memory / storage (up to 512 readings per sensor)
- Over-the-air updates (future proof)
*Actual range may vary depending on environment.
** Battery life is determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables. Other power options are also available.